Tuesday, January 13, 2015


I have been blessed with the opportunity to go back to Michigan for Christmas to visit family so that was nice! I hope that you had a Merry Christmas and happy New Year too!

I have seen God working here in Las Glorias; two girls we have been spending time with and praying for have recently accepted Jesus in their hearts along with two other teenage boys that go to youth group. God has been faithful to us and we have been able to take them to youth events and have ministered to them. Shortly after the girls accepted Jesus into their hearts they expressed the interest of learning more about the Bible. My roommate Hailey, Evie and I decided we would try to start a younger girls Bible study. So last week we met Thursday afternoon and one girl came so we read 1 Cor 15:1-8 to start teaching the basics of Christianity. In the future we will invite more and see if it turns out to be bigger but even if just that one girl comes it is worth it. It is important to teach what information I know to new believers and that they see and realize how God wants them to act as a woman of God.

On Wednesday, the 14th of this month we will leave to go to southern Mexico, visiting churches and holding youth events for teens all over. Please pray this goes smoothly, that we walk with confidence and efficiency to communicate the Word, and for me to be able to stomach extremely spicy food ;) more pictures to follow from the trip south sometime after February 2!

                                                                                                                                         

5 comments:

  1. Hola Keala!

    Estoy super contenta que esta trabajando en la obra de nuetro Senor Jesucristo.
    Me emocione mucho al saber que ya hablas espanol.

    Yo soy MIREYA trabajomos por en zeeland, espero te recuerdes de mi. Llegamos a ser Buena Amistad pero despues nos distanciamos. Bueno, estoy muy alegre al saber que estas trabajango pare Dios y ese es un gran privilegio. Estare orando por ti y por todos. Dios le bendiga mucho y les guarde.
    p.s. Dile a las personas que cosinan que no le pongan mucho picante a la comida. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mireya!!! I totally remember you amiga!! I'm not going to reply in Spanish because my Spanish grammar is terrible, but I did understand everything you said! Thank you so much for your encouragement! I'm having a good time in Mexico, doing ministry with youth, getting to know the girls through softball and trying to learn Spanish more and more! Go ahead and send me a Facebook message and tell me how you are doing, what's going on in ur life!

      Delete
  2. Hey Keala,

    Thank you for the updatet!!

    Sounds like God is dOing as he promised, never leaving you nor forsaking you, and has been faithful to you.

    If you ever need anything, supplies or a way we can be a blessing to you, Please let me know! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Nick! I'd say just pray for me to learn Spanish more because that can get depressing sometimes

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the update, please stay safe. Sending prayers and hugs your way.
    Love ya,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete